Terms and Conditions
Our Limited License to You:
You are purchasing one Serve to Sell Marketing Blueprint product (“Serve to Sell”). Duplicating, sharing, or uploading product files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and we will prosecute to the full extent permitted by law.
The Serve to Sell product is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Product is provided solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not use the Product or the materials available in the Product in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by Covert Social Media. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Product. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Serve to Sell is an individual purchase program. Upon registration you will receive one username, password, and a member profile for use in the private member site. You will also receive access to the private online community.
If you would like to take Serve to Sell along with a Business Partner or Collaborator, you will need to each purchase the course individually. Additionally, if you are interested in having your assistant or your entire team take Serve to Sell, a separate membership will need to be purchased for each participating member.
Privacy & Confidentiality:
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in the Program (“Serve to Sell participants”). Thus, consider this a mutual non- disclosure agreement.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and by purchasing this program you agree to respect the same rights of Serve to Sell Participants and representatives of Covert Social Media (“Company”).
Thus, you agree:
- not to infringe on any Program participants or Covert Social Media’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights.
- that any confidential information shared by Serve to Sell Participants or any representative of Covert Social Media is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or Covert Social Media.
- not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Serve to Sell participants during training sessions.
- that all materials and information provided to you by Covert Social Media are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to Covert Social Media, and may only be used by you as authorized by Covert Social Media.
- the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but Covert Social Media is strictly prohibited.
- that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Our commitment is to change people’s businesses and lives. You can participate in the course for up to 30 days. If you don’t feel like we’ve delivered on our promise, we’ll fully refund your money investment subject to the conditions listed.
Conditions for Refund: To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your completed Course Planner in its entirety within 30 days of purchase. We institute this policy because we know that if you do the work, you’ll get extraordinary value. If you do the work and don’t get value, we don’t deserve your money. It’s that simple. Please do not enroll in Serve to Sell if you just want to “check it out.” Serve to Sell is for serious students only. We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this program and we expect you to do the same.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other content, we’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent our programs and their ability to grow your business and improve your life. However, by purchasing this Program you accept and agree that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation. We offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings or results. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network and financial situation, to name a few. By purchasing this Program you understand because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each person may significantly vary. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice and your participation in this program will not treat, diagnose or cure any disease.
1) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By purchasing this product you agree you use Company’s services at your own risk and that Program is only an educational service being provided. You release Company, its officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, past or present, between the parties. You accept any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable.
You agree that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program.
2) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. By purchasing this product you agree, In the event that a dispute arises between you and the Company, you agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be the venue set forth herein below. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company including but not limited to any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or defamatory.
3) ASSIGNMENT. This Agreement may not be assigned by either party.
4) TERMINATION. Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. By purchasing this Product, You agree that the Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate Customer’s participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if Client become disruptive to Company or other Serve to Sell Participants with as determined by Company, or upon violation of the terms.
5) INDEMNIFICATION. By purchasing this product you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Company, Company’s officers, employers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. You shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
6) RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. If not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties, every controversy or dispute relating to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. All claims against Company must be lodged within 100-days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand. The parties shall cooperate to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or a decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate. In disputes involving unpaid balances on behalf of Client, Client is responsible for any and all arbitration and attorney fees.
7) EQUITABLE RELIEF. In the event that a dispute arises between the you and Company for which monetary relief is inadequate and where a Party may suffer irreparable harm in the absence of an appropriate remedy, the injured Party may apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for equitable relief, including without limitation a temporary restraining order or injunction.
8) NOTICES. Any notices to be given hereunder by either Party to the other may be effected by personal delivery or by mail, registered or certified, postage prepaid with return receipt requested. Mailed notices shall be addressed to the Parties at the addresses appearing below. Notices delivered personally shall be deemed communicated as of the date of actual receipt; mailed notices shall be deemed communicated as of three (3) days after the date of mailing. For purposes of this Agreement, “personal delivery” includes notice transmitted by fax or electronic mail, provided sender maintains confirmation that the notice was properly transmitted on that date. Notice addresses and contact persons for Company are as follows: email@example.com.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns. Waiver of any breach or the failure to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision in any other circumstance.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America. This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, and all of which, together, will constitute one and the same instrument. The parties hereto have caused this Agreement to be executed and delivered as of the date first written